Brilliant Project Leader: What the best project leaders know, do and say to get results, every time - Brilliant Business (Paperback)Mike Clayton (author)
Many people struggle to lead a project with a successful outcome and they fail to keep them to budget, deliver on time and motivate a team. This book combines practical tools, personal tips and psychological insights to that you can:
- Realistically plan not only your time and resources but everyone else's
- Understand your team's strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor everyone's work and review their progress
- Ensure your communication skills and feedback inspire and encourage your team
- Successfully meet project initiatives and objectives
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 248
Weight: 380 g
Dimensions: 213 x 136 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?