The Project Management Coach: Your Interactive Guide to Managing Projects (Paperback)Jill Dann (author)
- In stock online
By the end of this book you will have everything in place to start managing your project
- Build the skills you need
- Understand your stakeholders and their role
- Construct a project plan
- Motivate yourself and your team
- Be on time and on budget
Other books help you talk the talk. The Teach Yourself Coach books helps you walk the walk.
Who are you?
* Anyone who has to manage a project
Where this book take you?
* You will be fully prepared to manage a specific project
How does it work?
* A combination of practical tried-and-tested advice, and unique interactive exercises
When can you do it?
* In your own time, at your own pace
What else do you get?
* Access to free online videos and printable resources
Why Teach Yourself ®?
* Teach Yourself books are trusted around the world and have helped sixty million people achieve their goals
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 632 g
Dimensions: 245 x 189 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review