The Project Management Coach: Your Interactive Guide to Managing Projects (Paperback)Jill Dann (author)
- In stock
By the end of this book you will have everything in place to start managing your project
- Build the skills you need
- Understand your stakeholders and their role
- Construct a project plan
- Motivate yourself and your team
- Be on time and on budget
Other books help you talk the talk. The Teach Yourself Coach books helps you walk the walk.
Who are you?
* Anyone who has to manage a project
Where this book take you?
* You will be fully prepared to manage a specific project
How does it work?
* A combination of practical tried-and-tested advice, and unique interactive exercises
When can you do it?
* In your own time, at your own pace
What else do you get?
* Access to free online videos and printable resources
Why Teach Yourself ®?
* Teach Yourself books are trusted around the world and have helped sixty million people achieve their goals
Publisher: John Murray Press
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 638 g
Dimensions: 245 x 189 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.