Author of the Languedoc Trilogy...
Kate Mosse biography and information
- Kate Mosse was born in Chichester and studied English at New College, Oxford. She had a successful career in publishing before leaving in 1982 to concentrate on writing.
- She wrote Becoming a Mother in 1993 and in 1995 published an accompanying book to a BBC documentary series about the Royal Opera House.
- In 1996 Mosse founded the Women's Prize for Fiction (later the Orange Prize and now the Bailey's Women's Prize for Fiction).
- She wrote two more fiction books before the publication of Labyrinth in 2005, the first in the Languedoc Trilogy and an international bestseller. The two other novels in the trilogy, Sepulchre and Citadel, have been equally successful.
- She was awarded an OBE in 2013 for her services to literature and lives in Chichester with her husband.
Book and writing awards
Richard & Judy Best Book Award 2006 (Labyrinth).
Similar authors to Kate Mosse
Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect. Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
This item can be requested from the shops shown below. If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date.
When will my order be ready to collect?
Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at