Italian Grammar You Really Need To Know: A Practical Course (Paperback)Anna Proudfoot (author)
Do you want to bring clarity to your communication by:
- getting to grips with the building blocks of Italian?
- learning the right language for the right context?
- speaking and writing with ease and style?
In this course you'll find comprehensive and clear explanations of key grammar patterns and structures reinforced and raised through authentic materials. You will learn how to construct grammar correctly and when and where to use it so you sound natural and appropriate. You'll also get extensive practice through exercises and self-assessments.
This book offers:
- clear learning goals to guide your learning
- comprehension questions to test your knowledge
- language in context sections to demonstrate grammar usage in everyday-life situations
- glossary of grammatical terms and verb tables for easy reference.
Publisher: John Murray Press
Number of pages: 416
Weight: 329 g
Dimensions: 196 x 128 x 30 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?