New coverage in the third edition:Guidance on design strategies and practical advice on conducting trials Overview of recent advances in simulation and digital human modes Dynamic seating
* Recent work on hand/handle interfaceComputer input devices
* Laptop computer use and children's use of computers
* Design for an aging population and accessibility for people with disabilities
* New approaches to risk management and new assessment tools, legislation, and standards
As the previous two editions have shown, Bodyspace is an example of the unusual: a text that is a favorite among academics and practitioners. Losing none of the features that made previous editions so popular, the author skillfully integrates new knowledge into the existing text without sacrificing the easily accessible style that makes this book unique. More than just a reference text, this authoritative book clearly delineates the field of ergonomics.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 352
Weight: 703 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 20 mm
Edition: 3rd New edition
- In Ergonomics in Design, Spring 2007
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.