Competitions and Prize Draws
The Haunting Season Prize Draw
Win a one-off, exclusive edition of The Haunting Season signed by all eight bestselling, award-winning authors.
Closing on 20/10/21
A deliciously wintry collection of ghostly and gothic tales
Winter, with its unsettling blend of the cosy and the sinister, has long been a popular time for gathering by the bright flame of a candle, or the warm crackling of a fire, and swapping stories of ghosts and strange happenings.
Now eight bestselling, award-winning authors - master storytellers of the sinister and the macabre - bring this time-honoured tradition to vivid life in a spellbinding collection of new and original haunted tales.
Order your copy before midnight on Wednesday 20 October to be in with the chance of winning:
- A one-off, hand-bound, velvet edition of The Haunting Season featuring gold, hand-painted edges in the distinctive design. This will be the only edition in existence that is signed by all eight bestselling, award-winning authors.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled The Haunting Season Prize Draw. Any qualifying customer who orders a hardback copy of The Haunting Season by Bridget Collins, Imogen Hermes-Gowar, Elizabeth Macneal, Jess Kidd, Andrew Michael Hurley, Laura Purcell, Natasha Pulley and Kiran Millwood Hargrave (ISBN: 9780751581973/9780751585292) on Waterstones.com before midnight on Wednesday 20 October 2021 whose payment is successfully processed will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per Entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person making the payment for the order, whose billing details are provided upon order completion.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Entrants must be residents Great Britain and must provide a valid contact method to enable notification if they are a winner. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 1 prize winner, who will win a one-off, handbound, velvet edition of The Haunting Season, signed by all eight authors, Bridget Collins, Imogen Hermes-Gowar, Elizabeth Macneal, Jess Kidd, Andrew Michael Hurley, Laura Purcell, Natasha Pulley and Kiran Millwood Hargrave.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner(s). The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact, providing a valid GB address for the prize to be dispatched to. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Promoters will either publish or make each winner’s surname and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, such request to be received within 10 weeks of the prize draw closing date). If an Entrant does not want his/her surname and county to be published or made available in this way, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Promoter: The draw is administered by Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD. In the event of any questions or complaints about the administration of the draw, please contact the Waterstones Customer Support Team (details on Waterstones.com).
The prize is arranged and supplied by Little, Brown Book Group (company number: 2304585 (the “Publisher”) whose registered office address is at Hachette, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ. In the event of any questions or complaints about the prize, please contact Little, Brown Book Group directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.