Competitions and Prize Draws
Raymond Blanc plus Prize Draw
Closed on 25/11/19
Win the chance to meet Raymond Blanc and afternoon tea for two at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons ...
Ever wondered what the best apple is for making Tarte Tatin? Or what apricot variety grows best in the UK? The answers lie in Raymond Blanc’s enchanting book, The Lost Orchard. A journey through the orchard he planted in the Oxfordshire countryside at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, it is packed full of anecdotes and recipes about the ancient varieties of fruit on offer, weaving a rich story about our country's past. To celebrate publication, we are offering Waterstones Plus members the chance to visit Raymond and his orchard at the world-famous Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons hotel where you will be treated to afternoon tea for two at the Michelin star restaurant. As well as a chance to meet Raymond, your visit will include a tour of the orchard with one of the expert gardeners on site and a signed copy of The Lost Orchard.
Exclusively open to Waterstones Plus customers, enter our free prize draw before midnight on Monday 25 November to be in with a chance of winning:
- Afternoon tea for two at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons with a tour of the garden and orchard (Available Monday to Friday subject to availability before 1 Nov 2020).
- A meet and greet with Raymond Blanc.
- A signed copy of The Lost Orchard.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled Raymond Blanc plus Prize Draw. Any validated Waterstones Plus customer who completes the online entry form and submits it before midnight on Monday 25 November will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent entry forms.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person completing the online entry form.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 1 prize winner, who will win afternoon tea for 2 at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons with a tour of the garden and orchard, plus a meet and greet with Raymond Blanc. Available Monday to Friday subject to availability before 1 November 2020. A signed copy of The Lost Orchard.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner(s). The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within three days of the date of contact, providing a valid GB address for the prize to be dispatched to. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Promoters will either publish or make each winner’s surname and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, such request to be received within 10 weeks of the prize draw closing date). If an Entrant does not want his/her surname and county to be published or made available in this way, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Promoter(s): Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD.
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?