Competitions and Prize Draws
Marcus Everyday Prize Draw
Closing on 30/10/19
Marcus Everyday celebrates easy family food that works for everyone, any day of the week...
Marcus Wareing is back this October with his fabulous new cookbook, Marcus Everyday. To celebrate, we're offering you the chance to win a tasting menu for two at Marcus at The Berkeley on Tuesday 28 January 2020. The prize also includes a chance to meet Marcus himself, an overnight stay at a 5* hotel and travel to and from London.
Whether it’s rustling up a real treat of a supper when you’re home alone, cleverly putting together what’s left at the back of your fridge to good use, baking with your children or grandchildren, or catering for the masses at a big family weekend. This book has you covered. Marcus Everyday also features tips and tricks to arm everyone with some of the secrets from Marcus’ own kitchen.
Order your copy before midnight on Wednesday 30 October to be in with the chance of winning:
- Tasting menu for two at Marcus at The Berkeley (drinks included) on Tuesday 28 January 2020
- Meet and greet with Marcus Wareing
- Overnight stay at a 5* hotel
- Travel to and from London (from GB home destination)
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled Marcus Everyday Prize Draw. Any qualifying customer who orders a hardback copy of Marcus Everyday by Marcus Wareing (ISBN: 9780008320997/9781785176890) on Waterstones.com before midnight on 30th October 2019 whose payment is successfully processed will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person making the payment for the order, whose billing details are provided upon order completion [or the person completing the online entry form].
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry and be available to travel to Marcus at The Berkeley on 28th Jan 2020, with overnight stay. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 1 prize winner, who will win a tasting menu for two at Marcus Restaurant, The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Pl, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RL. Drinks will be included. The winner and the guest of their choice will meet Marcus Wareing during the meal and stay overnight at The Berkeley hotel following this. Travel will be included to and from London for the prize winner and their guest from a UK departure destination convenient to them. The tasting menu meal and overnight stay must occur on Tuesday 28th January 2020.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable time frame.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter(s): Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD on behalf of itself and HarperCollins Publishers (company number: SC27389) whose registered office address is at at Westerhill Road, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, G64 2QT and Marcus Restaurant, whose registered office address is at The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Pl, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RL.