Competitions and Prize Draws
Jamie Oliver Veg Prize Draw
Closing on 21/08/19
"It's all about celebrating really good, tasty food that just happens to be meat-free"...
For veggies and meat-lovers alike Jamie Oliver is back with brilliantly easy, flavour-packed, and accessible veg recipes. To celebrate the publication of Veg, we're offering you the chance to win two spots in the audience for Jamie and Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast.
The winner will be featured as an audience member and will get the chance to meet Jamie Oliver at the recording. The prize also includes one nights stay for two at Southend-on-Sea in Essex and train travel to and from Southend-on-Sea.
From simple suppers and family favourites to weekend dishes for sharing with friends, Veg is packed full of phenomenal food - pure and simple. Whether it's embracing a meat-free day or two each week, living a vegetarian lifestyle, or just wanting to try some brilliant new flavour combinations, this book ticks all the boxes.
Order your copy before midnight on Wednesday 21 August to be in with the chance of winning:
- Two spots to watch Jamie and Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast being recorded and be featured as an audience member.
- Meet Jamie Oliver at the Recording
- One Nights stay for two at Southend-on-Sea in Essex
- Train travel to and from Southend-on-Sea
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled Jamie Oliver Veg Prize Draw. Any qualifying customer who orders a hardback copy of VEG by Jamie Oliver ISBN 9780718187767/9781785176500 on Waterstones.com before midnight on Wednesday 21 August whose payment is successfully processed will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person making the payment for the order, whose billing details are provided upon order completion [or the person completing the online entry form].
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 1 (one) prize winner, who will win: 2 spots for the winner and a qualifying guest (“Guest”) to watch the recording of and be featured as audience members on the television show, Jamie and Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast (“Recording”) including being featured as audience members when that Recording is broadcast and otherwise distributed, and to meet and speak with Jamie Oliver at the Recording. The winner and his/her Guest can choose to attend the Recording taking place on either 17 September 2019 or 18 September 2019. The Promoters cannot guarantee that the aforementioned meet and greet with Jamie Oliver at the Recording will be of a certain duration or nature because this depends on the running of the Recording, which can be affected by a variety of factors including matters outside the Promoters’ control. The winner and his/her Guest will need to be available for the entire day of the Recording, which usually takes place between the hours of 10am to 6.30pm but may take longer. The Promoters will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Recording takes place on the date the winner selects, however, the Promoters accept no responsibility if the Recording cannot take place on that date or at all due to an event or circumstance completely outside of the Promoters’ control, and the winner and his/her Guest are unavailable on the date on which the selected Recording is rescheduled. 1 (one) night stay for him/her and their Guest at Southend-on-Sea in Essex in a hotel with 3 stars or above, the publisher will arrange this. 2 (two) return tickets for the Southend Pier train (unless the train is not available due to a reason outside of our control); and standard transport for the winner and his/her Guest to and from any location in the UK , to the maximum value of £160 per person, the publisher will arrange this
- a. The winner is only entitled to bring a Guest that resides in the UK, is over 18, is able to make their own way 1.34 miles each way along Southend Pier in the event of the pier train being unavailable, does not have a criminal record or cautions, and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- b. Each winner and his/her Guest will be required to sign a release form to state that you are happy to be filmed and a confidentiality agreement with Jamie Oliver Productions Limited, the company that produces Jamie and Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within three working days after the closing date above to select the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within five days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable time frame.
- The Promoters will either publish or make each winner’s surname and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, such request to be received within 10 weeks of the prize draw closing date). If an Entrant does not want his/her surname and county to be published or made available in this way, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions on reasonable grounds.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.