Competitions and Prize Draws
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Illustrated Edition Prize Draw
Closing on 07/10/19
Prepare to be spellbound by Jim Kay's inspired reimagining of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ...
To celebrate the release of the spectacular full-colour illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, we're offering you the chance to win an original piece of Jim Kay artwork, the exclusive signed illustration of Rubeus Hagrid pictured below.
This stunning new fully illustrated edition of the fourth Harry Potter brings breathtaking scenes and unforgettable characters to life – including Cedric Diggory, Fleur Delacour and Viktor Krum. Jim Kay conjures the wizarding world as we have never seen it before.
Fizzing with magic and brimming with humour, this full-colour edition will captivate fans and new readers alike as Harry, now in his fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, finds himself competing in the legendary Triwizard Tournament and facing death-defying tasks, dragons and Dark wizards …
Order your copy before midnight on Monday 7 October to be in with the chance of winning:
- A signed and framed original Jim Kay illustration of Rubeus Hagrid
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Illustrated Edition Prize Draw. Any qualifying customer who orders a hardback or deluxe copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling and Jim Kay (ISBN: 9781408845677 & 9781526600424) on Waterstones.com before midnight on 7 October whose payment is successfully processed will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person making the payment for the order, whose billing details are provided upon order completion [or the person completing the online entry form].
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 1 prize winner, who will win a framed original signed sketch of Hagrid by illustrator Jim Kay.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable time frame.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter(s): Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD on behalf of itself and Bloomsbury Publishing Plc (company number: 01984336) whose registered office address is at 50 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3DP.