Competitions and Prize Draws
Fleabag: The Scriptures plus Prize Draw
Closed on 25/11/19
Win a meet-and-greet with Phoebe Waller-Bridge and two tickets to her event at London’s Southbank Centre ...
One of 2019’s most eagerly anticipated releases, Fleabag: The Scriptures brings together – for the first time – the complete filming scripts of Fleabag series one and two, annotated with never-before-seen stage directions, as well as brand new writing from hit creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge. We’re offering one winner two tickets for themselves and a friend to attend Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s live event at London’s Southbank Centre on Sunday 8 December, a copy of Fleabag: The Scriptures each and the incredible opportunity to meet Phoebe Waller-Bridge in person before the event, get books signed and take photographs. Available exclusively for Plus members, our free to enter prize draw includes travel to and from London within the UK and a night’s stay at The Hoxton, Southwark - the newly opened hotel, just a stone’s throw from the South Bank, which boasts 192 rooms, welcoming communal spaces, and a stunning 14th floor restaurant.
Exclusively open to Waterstones Plus customers, enter our free prize draw before midnight on 25 November to be in with a chance of winning:
- Two tickets for the winner and one guest to Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s event at London’s Southbank Centre on Sunday 8 December
- Two copies of Fleabag: The Scriptures
- A 15 minute meet-and greet with Phoebe Waller-Bridge
- Overnight accommodation at The Hoxton, Southwark on Sunday 8 December.
- Travel to and from London within the UK
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled Fleabag: The Scriptures plus Prize Draw. Any validated Waterstones Plus customer who completes the online entry form and submits it before midnight on Monday 25 November will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent entry forms.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person completing the online entry form.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be one prize winner, who will each win 2x tickets for themselves plus one guest to attend Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s Southbank Centre event on Sunday 8 December at 7.45pm. They will also receive a copy of Fleabag: The Scriptures each. Before the event the winner plus their guest will meet Phoebe Waller-Bridge for 15-minutes. They will be able to get their copies of the book signed and take photographs with Phoebe. Phoebe is not otherwise signing books or meeting audience members at this event. Hodder & Stoughton will pay for the winner plus guest to travel to London from within the UK on Sunday 8th December, returning on Monday 9th December. Accommodation at The Hoxton, Southwark on Sunday 8 December. Meals, drinks, room service and any other expenses are not covered by the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner(s). The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within three days of the date of contact, providing a valid GB address for the prize to be dispatched to. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Promoters will either publish or make each winner’s surname and county available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, such request to be received within 10 weeks of the prize draw closing date). If an Entrant does not want his/her surname and county to be published or made available in this way, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoter(s): Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD.
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?