Competitions and Prize Draws
Dishoom plus Prize Draw
Closed on 25/11/19
Win one of three Dishoom packs, containing a signed copy of the Waterstones Books of the Year-shortlisted cookbook, signature ingredients used in the book’s recipes and a ‘matka’ token...
Bring a taste of Bombay to your kitchen this Christmas with one of three Dishoom packs up for grabs in our prize draw, exclusively open to Waterstones Plus members. Each pack contain a variety of treats, including a signed copy of Dishoom, the Waterstones Books of the Year-shortlisted cookbook, signature ingredients used in the book’s recipes, a ‘matka’ token that could just get you a free meal and some delicious Dishoom IPA, amongst other goodies.
Exclusively open to Waterstones Plus customers, enter our free prize draw before midnight on Monday 25 November to be in with a chance of winning:
- One of three Dishoom packs containing:
- A signed copy of Dishoom
- Dishoom IPA
- Tote bag
- Matka Token (the dice you can use to get a free meal)
- 2 x chai glasses (glassware)
- 1 x £10 Dishoom coin
- A selection of Dishoom’s signature ingredients including Urad Daal, Tamarind paste, Jaggery, Fine Sev, Deggi Mirch Chilli Powder and Amchur
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled Dishoom plus Prize Draw. Any validated Waterstones Plus customer who completes the online entry form and submits it before midnight on Monday 25 November will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent entry forms.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person completing the online entry form.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 3 prize winners, who will each win a Dishoom pack consisting of: a signed copy of the book, Dishoom IPA, vinyl, CD, tote bag, matka token (the dice you can use to get a free meal), 2 x chai glasses (glassware), 1 x £10 Dishoom coin and a selection of Dishoom’s signature ingredients including Urad Daal, Tamarind paste, Jaggery, Fine Sev, Deggi Mirch Chilli Powder and Amchur.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner(s). The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within three days of the date of contact, providing a valid GB address for the prize to be dispatched to. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Promoters will either publish or make each winner’s surname and county available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, such request to be received within 10 weeks of the prize draw closing date). If an Entrant does not want his/her surname and county to be published or made available in this way, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoter(s): Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD.
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?