Competitions and Prize Draws
David Walliams The Creature Choir Prize Draw
Closing on 11/12/19
There’s more than one star of the show this Christmas… In fact, there’s a whole choir of them!
The wonderful picture book partnership of David Walliams and Tony Ross is back with The Creature Choir and to celebrate, we're offering you the chance to win a framed colour print, signed by David Walliams and Tony Ross.
Warble the walrus LOVES to sing. Unfortunately, she is not very good at it! And when her atrocious warbling causes an avalanche, the other walruses leave her all alone. But when you SING like no-one is listening, SOMETIMES, they start to hear you…
The perfect gift for anyone who loves to laugh or sing, this brand-new story from David Walliams is a delightfully wonderful warble about doing what makes you HAPPY, and being LOUD about it!
Order your copy before midnight on Wednesday 11 December to be in with the chance of winning:
- A framed colour print, signed by David Walliams and Tony Ross
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled David Walliams Creature Choir Prize Draw. Any qualifying customer who orders a hardback copy of The Creature Choir by David Walliams (ISBN: 9780008262198) on Waterstones.com before midnight on11th December 2019 whose payment is successfully processed will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person making the payment for the order, whose billing details are provided upon order completion [or the person completing the online entry form].
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 1 prize winner(s), who will win one framed colour print signed by Tony Ross and David Walliams. Prize to be supplied within 1 month of publication.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable time frame.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Promoters will either publish or make each winner’s surname and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, such request to be received within 10 weeks of the prize draw closing date). If an Entrant does not want his/her surname and county to be published or made available in this way, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Promoter(s): Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD on behalf of itself and HarperCollins Publishers Limited (company number: SC027389) whose registered office address is at 103 Westerhill Road, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, G64 2QT.
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?