Competitions and Prize Draws
Dave Grohl Prize Draw
Win a drum skin signed by Dave Grohl.
Closing on 04/10/21
The wild times and great music of Dave Grohl’s stellar career
Dave’s Grohl’s autobiography The Storyteller is filled with tales from a life lived loud, from his childhood in DC and time with Nirvana and the Foo Fighters, to sharing his love of music with his kids - and so much more. The Waterstones edition of the book contains an extra chapter on David Bowie.
The joy that I have felt from chronicling these tales is not unlike listening back to a song that I’ve recorded and can’t wait to share with the world, or reading a primitive journal entry from a stained notebook, or even hearing my voice bounce between the Kiss posters on my wall as a child.
Order your copy before midnight on Monday 4 October to be in with the chance of winning:
- A framed drum skin, signed by Dave Grohl.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled Dave Grohl Prize Draw. Any qualifying customer who orders a hardback copy of The Storyteller by Dave Grohl (ISBN: 9781398503700) on Waterstones.com before midnight on Monday 4 October whose payment is successfully processed will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per Entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the Title. Signed copies of the Title (if applicable) are subject to availability.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person making the payment for the order, whose billing details are provided upon order completion.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Entrants must be residents Great Britain and must provide a valid contact method to enable notification if they are a winner. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be one prize winner, who will win a framed drum skin signed by Dave Grohl.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner(s). The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact, providing a valid GB address for the prize to be dispatched to. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Promoters will either publish or make each winner’s surname and county available on request to the following email address [email protected] (please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, such request to be received within 10 weeks of the prize draw closing date). If an Entrant does not want his/her surname and county to be published or made available in this way, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Promoter(s): Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD on behalf of itself and Simon & Schuster (UK) Ltd (company number: 00714516 whose registered office address is at Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AF.
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.