Competitions and Prize Draws
BOSH! How to Live Vegan Prize Draw
Closing on 02/10/19
BOSH!, the pioneers of simple, easy and delicious plant-based cooking, are here to show you how you can live a vegan life and help save the planet one change at a time....
To show you just how easy it is to start living a plant-based lifestyle, we’re giving you the chance to go on a Totally Wild foraging course at a location of your choice.
Explore the great outdoors and see just how many amazing flavours can be found in the wild. During the day the head forager will give you tips on correct identification, potential look-alike species as well as a vast range of edible possibilities. On your return, you’ll tuck into a wild food lunch prepared with the items you collected along the way. Each course is slightly different depending on location, and it’s completely up to you which you choose. Completing this prize is a £50 travel allowance and an overnight stay close to your foraging location..
Whether you’re already vegan or just about to begin your journey, BOSH! How to Live Vegan contains everything you need to know about plant-based living, your way. Being vegan is better for our planet and our health, but it can be hard to know where to start. Henry and Ian will show you how can reduce the meat, dairy and animal products in your life, without compromising choice, flavour or lifestyle. Packed with plant-based tips and tricks, you’ll see how easy it is to make small changes that make a big difference. You’ll feel better and healthier, and you’ll know that you are living more sustainably and helping the planet, too.
Order your copy before midnight on Wednesday 2 October to be in with the chance of winning:
- A Foraging course for two at Totally Wild
- £50 travel allowance
- An overnight stay close to your foraging location
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled BOSH! How to Live Vegan Prize Draw.Any qualifying customer who orders a copy of BOSH! How to Live Vegan] by Henry Firth and Ian Theasby (ISBN: 978-0008349967/9781785176760) on Waterstones.com before midnight on 2 October 2019 whose payment is successfully processed will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person making the payment for the order, whose billing details are provided upon order completion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 1 prize winner, who will win a foraging course for two with Totally Wild, a £50 travel allowance and an overnight stay close to the foraging location. Travel allowance will be provided to the value of £50; a valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel/B&B accommodation; hotel/B&B accommodation in based on two adults sharing one room; hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; no cash alternative is available; prize is subject to availability; prize cannot be taken between the dates of 21st December 2019 and 2nd January 2020 inclusive (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday; prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and the experience must be booked and completed within that time frame; the foraging experience is available in a variety of locations nationwide including London, Surrey, West Sussex, Devon, West Midlands, Cheshire and the Peak District and will take place on a set date; the foraging course will vary depending on location and time of year; age restrictions may apply depending on the foraging course; all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; at least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; the prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, vehicle hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; if winner chooses to forfeit any of the stated activities then no alternative activities will be provided. Totally Wild's course terms & conditions can be viewed here.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable time frame.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation in the event that they become a prize winner. If you object to any or all of your name, city of residence, photograph and/or image being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the name and county of residence and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter(s): Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD on behalf of itself and HQ, a division of Harper Collins (company number: (SC027389) whose registered office address is at 103 Westerhill Road, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, G64 2QT.