Competitions and Prize Draws
Amelia Freer Simply Good for You Prize Draw
Closing on 25/12/19
Keep it simple with Amelia, and learn to cook fast, easy and delicious healthy food...
To celebrate the new book from Amelia Freer, Simply Good For You, we're offering you the chance to win 2 places on a nutritional and wellbeing workshop with Amelia at 5* Lime Wood hotel in the New Forest, including an overnight night stay with dinner for two. Amelia, a Nutritional Therapist, brings her knowledge, expertise and advice to her full day workshops at Lime Wood, which is the perfect secluded hideaway escape, a place to nurture your well-being and feel your best in the new year.
Everyday food can be fast, easy, delicious and nourishing, so keep it simple with Amelia Freer. Simplicity is vital in our increasingly hectic world. And never more so than in the kitchen, where our quest for nutritional and culinary perfection has added layers of stress and anxiety to an otherwise simple pleasure - good, wholesome, home cooking, 100 quick and tasty recipes straight from her own family kitchen to inspire and encourage you into yours.
Order your copy before midnight on Wednesday 25 December to be in with the chance of winning:
- An overnight stay and dinner for two at Lime Wood Hotel in the New Forest
- Two places on Amelia Freer’s Full Day Workshop ‘Eating for Health & Weight Loss’ on 13th May.
- Overnight stay can be taken the night before or the night of the Fully Day Workshop.
- Travel by train included.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled Amelia Freer Simply Good for You Prize Draw. Any qualifying customer who orders a hardback copy of Simply Good for You by Amelia Freer (ISBN: 2928377002244/9780241414682) on Waterstones.com before midnight on 25 December whose payment is successfully processed will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person making the payment for the order, whose billing details are provided upon order completion [or the person completing the online entry form].
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 1 prize winner(s), who will win an overnight stay and dinner for two at Lime Wood Hotel (Beaulieu Rd, Lyndhurst SO43 7FZ) and two places on Amelia Freer’s Full Day Workshop ‘Eating for Health & Weight Loss’ on 13th May. Overnight stay can be taken the night before or the night of the Fully Day Workshop. Travel by train included.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone or email, and MUST respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable time frame.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Promoters will either publish or make each winner’s surname and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, such request to be received within 10 weeks of the prize draw closing date). If an Entrant does not want his/her surname and county to be published or made available in this way, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Promoter(s): Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) (company number: 00610095) whose registered office address is at 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD on behalf of itself and Penguin Random House (company number: [00734421) whose registered office address is at 20 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Westminster, London SW1V 2SA and Lime Wood Group Limited & Home Grown Hotels Limited whose registered office address is at [ Clayhill, Beechen Lane, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7DD
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?