Russian Script Hacking: The optimal pathway to learn the Russian alphabetJudith Meyer (author)
- In stock online
Using a unique, tried and tested algorithm, this book teaches you how to quickly and efficiently recognise letters and common words in Russian script. Whether you're travelling and want to understand the words around you, or preparing to learn Russian and want to master the basics, this is the book for you.
In this book you will find:
* An introduction to Russian script
* Plenty of practice activities to help you recognise each letter of the alphabet
* Helpful mnemonics to make you remember the shape of each letter
* Accompanying audio files so you know how to pronounce letters and words
* Handy tips to help you decipher common and familiar words
The audio for this course can be downloaded from the Teach Yourself Library app or streamed at library.teachyourself.com.
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 109 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 x 8 mm