This premium quality, highly accurate Poké Ball replica, made with an engineered metal shell, has a deeply colored surface that is sensitive to touch and proximity. With its brightly illuminated button and lift-to-display illuminated presentation case, this Poké Ball promises to be a beautiful addition to any Pokémon collection.
The Wand Company’s Die-Cast Poké Ball Replica is the first officially-licensed premium collectible replica for Pokémon fans.
Equipped with proximity-sensing technology, the Poké Ball’s button glows when it senses motion; pressing the button changes the light color or starts a Pokémon-catching illumination sequence.
Ideal for collectors, the replica comes with a presentation case – authenticated by a uniquely-numbered hologram – and a polished stainless steel ring so that you can display your Poké Ball however you want.
Enjoy multi-colored lights glowing under the Poké Ball when you open the case; control them by touching the case’s metal plaque.
- Highly accurate, electronic, display-grade replica with a finely detailed metal shell and a premium painted finish
- Beautifully brought to life with proximity sensing
- Brightly glowing, multicolor button
- Opening presentation case lifts Poké Ball for display
- Uniquely-numbered collectible
- Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International
What’s in the box:
- Die-Cast Poké Ball Replica
- Presentation case
- Highly polished stainless steel display ring
- Illustrated manual
- Batteries included
Publisher: The Wand Company
Weight: 700 g
Dimensions: 230 x 130 x 130 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.