LEGO ® Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge: 75946
- Not available to order online
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
Young witches and wizards can battle a Hungarian Horntail dragon with Harry Potter™!
Give your young Harry Potter™ fan the chance to battle one of the most dangerous dragons in the wizarding world. The LEGO® Harry Potter 75946 Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge is a gift for kids filled with magical adventures.
Anyone aged 8 and over will love helping Harry compete against rival students from other schools of magic, as they strive to retrieve the mysterious golden egg. But that's not all. There's a Hungarian Horntail dragon to defeat! With its moveable limbs and wings, it'll take quick-thinking wizardry to outmaneuver this ferocious beast. With 4 minifigures included, this Harry Potter LEGO dragon set will inspire endless imaginative adventures.
• Includes 4 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: Harry Potter, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory and Viktor Krum, each with their own wand.
• This hot Harry Potter™ toy features a posable Hungarian Horntail dragon with flames in its mouth and movable limbs and wings, plus a buildable opening tent for the champions to wait their turn in the Triwizard Tournament, as seen in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ movie. All characters have wands, and inside the tent is a bed, 2 cups, a small shelf and potion bottle.
• Also includes Harry’s Firebolt racing broomstick, a rocky environment containing the golden egg, and a chain to attach the dragon. • Hungarian Horntail with wings open measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide.
• The tent (closed) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (10cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
• The tent (opened) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
Publisher: LEGO CO LTD
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.