Prepare yourself thoroughly for the IELTS exam
By using Practice Tests for IELTS, you will:
* Feel completely confident about how the IELTS exam works
* Know what to expect on the day of the exam
* Improve your score through realistic practice
All you need for your ideal IELTS score:
- Four complete Academic IELTS tests
- PLUS Two complete General Reading and Writing papers
- A clear guide to how the IELTS exam works
- A whole section full of useful tips on how to do well in the exam
- Free downloadable audio (+ transcript) with accurate model Speaking and Listening papers
- Answers and explanations for all four papers (including model answers for Speaking and Writing)
You can trust Collins COBUILD
Practice Tests for IELTS contains a mini-dictionary with definitions based on COBUILD content. The 4.5-billion-word Collins Corpus is the world's largest database of the English language. It is updated every month and has been at the heart of Collins COBUILD for over 20 years.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 370 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 10 mm
Review of Collins Reading for IELTS (2011)
'Reading for IELTS contains twelve units and covers the type of questions included in the exam. The choice of topic area is particularly relevant for those doing the Academic Module: cultural differences and education, for example.'
EL Gazette, July 2011
Review of Collins Listening for IELTS (2011)
This book will help you to recognize and understand differences in pronunciation and vocabulary. It includes a CD covering a number of business topics, spoken by both native and non-native speakers of English.
Business Spotlight, October 2011
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.