Edexcel and A Level Modular Mathematics C1 features:
- Student-friendly worked examples and solutions, leading up to a wealth of practice questions.
- Sample exam papers for thorough exam preparation.
- Regular review sections consolidate learning.
- Opportunities for stretch and challenge presented throughout the course.
- ‘Escalator section’ to step up from GCSE.
PLUS Free LiveText CD-ROM, containing Solutionbank and Exam Café to support, motivate and inspire students to reach their potential for exam success.
- Solutionbank contains fully worked solutions with hints and tips for every question in the Student Books.
- Exam Café includes a revision planner and checklist as well as a fully worked examination-style paper with examiner commentary.
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 500 g
Dimensions: 264 x 194 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
This book is probably good in a classroom environment as the explanations given are a bit scant, and they try and make up for this with copious examples but it doesn't quite work. You might want to supplement... More
For Students, really easy way to learn as long as you get your head round certain topics.
For teachers, Good questions and assists with detailed explanations.
Please sign in to write a review
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?