AQA GCSE 9-1 Chemistry Revision Cards: Ideal for Home Learning, 2021 Assessments and 2022 Exams - Collins GCSE Grade 9-1 RevisionCollins GCSE (author)
- 5+ in stock
Exam Board: AQA
Level: GCSE Grade 9-1
First Teaching: September 2016, First Exams: June 2018
Suitable for the 2022 exams
Four different card types Revise, Memorise, Test and Practical cover everything you need to revise and test for each topic. Practise in short bursts and mix up the cards to familiarise yourself with the topics and different question types.
* 100 topic-based GCSE revision cards
* How to Use cards include revision tips and games
* Revise cards provide a recap of the key facts you need to know for each topic
* Memorise cards include the most important scientific terms, definitions and equations
* Test cards feature quick-fire questions to test your understanding and recall
* Practical cards allow you to review all required practicals
Also available for GCSE Biology (9780008353896), Physics (9780008353919), Combined Science Trilogy (9780008353926) and KS3 Science (9780008398729)
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 100
Weight: 350 g
"Generally excellent. Attractive layout, clear and easy to access. There is necessary focus on exam skills, but presented in an interesting, step-by-step format." Susan Stirrup, King's Ely
"I like the clear layout, especially the spacing of the questions - it is very accessible." Fiona Hall, Sheringham High School
"Colourful and informative." Jane Hamilton, Alsager School
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.