from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
The Abracadabra approach to learning through songs and tunes has set countless beginners on a clear path of progress and enjoyment with their chosen instrument. With carefully graded technique, clear fingering diagrams and concise theory explanations, this best-selling series is the ideal learning companion for pupil and teacher.
An established and popular course offering a thorough grounding in basic technique.
Now in its third edition, features include:
• Carefully graded songs and tunes
• Clear guidance on theory and technique
• Enough flexibility to suit individual teaching approaches
• Ensemble skills taught through duets and trios
• Jazz improvisations and styles
• Playalong CDs for home practice
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 72
Weight: 280 g
Dimensions: 305 x 225 x 4 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?