The Abracadabra approach to learning through songs and tunes has set countless beginners on a clear path of progress and enjoyment with their chosen instrument. With carefully graded technique, clear fingering diagrams and concise theory explanations, this best-selling series is the ideal learning companion for pupil and teacher.
An established and popular course offering a thorough grounding in basic technique.
Now in its third edition, features include:
* Carefully graded songs and tunes
* Clear guidance on theory and technique
* Enough flexibility to suit individual teaching approaches
* Ensemble skills taught through duets and trios
* Playalong CDs for home practice
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 72
Weight: 300 g
Dimensions: 305 x 225 x 6 mm
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.