With the Waterstones App, you can check your Plus balance and use the QR code to collect and redeem Stamps – so there's no need for a physical loyalty card.
- Immediate access to your Waterstones Plus balance.
- A fully digital Plus card - it's easy to use and replaces your plastic card
- Looking for a book? Search, browse or scan a barcode to read reviews and add to your wishlist
- Reserve the items you want with Click & Collect
- Locate your nearest bookshop in a flash
- More to come...
Download the app here:
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Get the App?
I Have a Plastic Card. Can I Keep Using It?
My Phone Can't Be Scanned. What Do I Do?
If the scan fails, please check with the bookseller and try again. It might be that some light is reflecting off the screen and interferring with the scanner so try holding it vertically.
If it still doesn't work you can also access your card number from the app and the bookseller can manually enter this number at the till point.
I Don't Have An iPhone, iPad or Android Device. How Do I Check My Balance?
You can log into Waterstones.com on any web-enabled device, and use the QR code found in your account to scan at the till.
Still Have a Question?
If you have a general question about how our loyalty scheme works, your account and the points you've earned, you might want to read our Waterstones Plus FAQs.