Order Prize Draw for The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington
Order your copy of The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington for a chance to win an exclusive, indulgent and rejuvenating two night sleep retreat for 2 people at Champneys Tring. This break includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, use of all the spa and fitness facilities, a 25 minute treatment for each person and more (full details can be found in the T&Cs).
All customers who order a copy of The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington from Waterstones.com before midnight on 7/05/2016 will be entered into the draw for their chance to win.
Don’t worry! If you have already pre-ordered, you will still be entered into the draw. However many books you order, you will still have an equal chance. There will only be one prize winner book per customer and one winner will be chosen.
Terms and conditions for the pre-order draw
These terms and conditions apply to the order draw entitled The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington. Any Waterstones customer who orders a copy of The Sleep Revolution before midnight on 7/05/2016 will be automatically entered into the draw. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book. This competition is only open to UK residents. Prize must be booked and taken by 1st August 2016 for a stay occurring 9th - 11th September. Treatment allocated cannot be altered. Subject to availability. Guests must be 16 years or over, non-refundable and non-transferable. The retreat may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. If this occurs another prize from Champneys will be offer. Travel is not included. Standard room accommodation. The aim of this two-night break is to help you sleep better, longer, and more efficiently. Led by Jason Ellis, Professor of Sleep Science and Director of the Northumbria Centre for Sleep Research, you will be provided with the tools to understand why insomnia occurs. We’ll help you identify periods when you are at your most vulnerable and teach you how to break free from its vicious cycle.
- Arrival 2pm
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Pre-arrival assessment - medical and sleep questionnaires
- Welcome and introduction by Jason Ellis
- 6 information/treatment sessions (30-60 minutes) worth £600
- Successful sleep handbook
- Aromatherapy Massage (25 mins) worth £40
- Use of the facilities
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day
- Three course evening meal each night, healthy buffet breakfast each morning and three course buffet lunch each day
- Depart 4pm (room 11am)
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- A customer who has ordered the The Sleep Revolution (9780753557198) by Arianna Huffington from Waterstones.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after the 7/05/2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Penguin Books Ltd and EBURY PUBLISHING/CHAMPNEYS.