Pre-order Draw – Terms and Conditions
Order a copy of The Programme (9780349410951) by Jessie Pavelka for a chance to win a 2 hour training session with Jessie, for you and a friend.
If you pre-order The Programme (9780349410951) on Waterstones.com before midnight on 9th May 2016 you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win this personal one on one training session with Jessie.
This competition is only open to UK residents.
Read the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the order draw entitled The Programme pre order draw. Any Waterstones.com customer who pre orders a copy of The Programme (9780349410951) by Jessie Pavelka before midnight on 9.05.2016 will be automatically entered into the draw to win the 2 hour session with Jessie, for the winner and a friend. Jessie will first speak to you regarding your current fitness levels and what you hope to achieve from the session. He will then take you and your friend through the session which will last about an hour. The location of the session is to be within the UK before the end of 31/12/2016. Total transport costs of up to £50 will be provided to help cover mainland UK travel. Proof of transport cost must be provided for reimbursement. Please note accommodation is not included.
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- One customer who has ordered The Programme (9780349410951) from Waterstones.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after midnight on the 9th May 2016 . to win the stated prize above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By being entered into the draw for The Programme (9780349410951), entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the pre-order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- This competition is only open to UK residents.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Little Brown Books.