Win a copy of Star Wars: Frames
All customers who order a copy of the book The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens (9781419717802) by Phil Szostak from Waterstones.com before midnight on 15/01/2016 will be entered into the draw for a chance to win a copy of Star Wars: Frames by George Lucas and LucasFilm Ltd (9781419704703)
Don’t worry! If you have already pre-ordered, you will still be entered into the draw. However many books you order, you will still have an equal chance. There will only be one prize winning book per customer and three winners will be chosen.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the order draw entitled The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens Order Draw. Any Waterstones customer who orders a copy of The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens (ISBN Number 9781419717802) before midnight on 15/01/2016 will be automatically entered into the draw. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the Title.
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- Three customers who have ordered the The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens from Waterstones.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after the 15/01/2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Abrams & Chronicle Books.