2for1 tickets at Tate Liverpool Transmitting Andy Warhol
Waterstones Cardholders can claim 2for1 entry to Tate Liverpool's major winter exhibition Transmitting Andy Warhol. Offer valid until 31st January 2015.
About the exhibition
Exhibition: Transmitting Andy Warhol
Location: Tate Liverpool
Offer ends: 31st January 2015 (exhibition ends 8th February 2015)
Daily: 10.00 17.00
Adult: £8.00 (£8.80 with donation)
Discover the man who transformed the modern art world. Transmitting Andy Warhol brings together more than 100 artworks from one of the most influential, controversial and notorious artists of the twentieth century. The exhibition provides a new insight into the breadth of Warhol's artistic processes, his philosophies, as well as the social, political and aesthetic implications of his ground-breaking practice.
It was Warhol's democratic belief that 'art should be for everyone'. In his desire to make art public, Warhol's practice spanned the worlds of art, media, music, fashion and celebrity. Exhibition highlights include theMarilyn Diptych 1962, Three Brillo Soap Pad Boxes 1964/68 and Campbell's Soup I 1968. These will be shown alongside Warhol's television commercials, fashion illustrations for Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, concert posters, his TV show and a dazzling display of his trailblazing celebrity magazine Interview.
Transmitting Andy Warhol includes a spectacular presentation of the travelling multi-media spectacle The Exploding Plastic Inevitable (EPI), Warhol's famed 'total art' environment. Used as a framework for a series of performances by the Velvet Underground and Nico, EPI will bring the atmosphere of 1970s New York to the Liverpool Waterfront.
Claim the offer
Waterstones Cardholders can claim two full price adult tickets for the price of one to see Transmitting Andy Warhol at Tate Liverpool, until 31st January 2015.
To claim the offer Waterstones Cardholders must
Book by phone
Quote 'Waterstones' when booking over the phone.
Book in person
Quote 'Waterstones' when booking in person at the Tate Liverpool Box Office.
Enter the promotional code 'WATERSTONES' when making a booking.
Read before you go
Terms and conditions
- Offer applies to Waterstones Cardholders.
- Offer is valid for dates from 1st December 2014 31st January 2015. Exhibition ends 8th February 2015.
- The offer is for two adult tickets for the price of one when one full priced adult ticket is purchased at Tate Liverpool.
- Tickets can be bought in-gallery at the Tate Liverpool without a booking fee. Tickets booked online are subject to a £1.50 booking fee. Tickets booked via the telephone are subject to a £2 booking fee.
- Transmitting Andy Warhol 2for1 tickets are subject to availability. Tate Liverpool reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The exhibition will be at Tate Liverpool, Albert Dock, Liverpool until 8th February 2015.
- You will be required to specify the date and time of your visit when booking.
- The offer will expire at 17:00 on 31st January 2015.
- No refunds or exchanges available.
- Both Waterstones Cards and Waterstones Pilot Cards are valid for this offer
Merchant address: Tate Liverpool, Albert Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 4BB