Our stamp card is simple
The Waterstones stamp card
Our stamp card is simple
Get £10 back with the Waterstones stamp and save card.
Earn 1 stamp for every £10 spent.
10 stamps gives you £10 of bonus points.
Frequently asked questions
Can I collect stamps as well as Waterstones Rewards points?
Can I collect stamps when I order on Waterstones.com?
I shop at one of your bookshops in Europe. Do the same rules apply to me?
Terms and conditions
- The stamp card offer is valid in Waterstones stores only in the UK, Eire, Belgium and the Netherlands. All stamp cards are valid until further notice, even if an earlier termination date is indicated on the stamp card.
- One stamp will be issued for every £10 spent at any Waterstones store in the UK or 15 euros spent at any Waterstones store outside the UK in any one transaction. For example a £25 or 30 euros spend will earn 2 stamps. Purchase of (i) goods on behalf of a business; (ii) book tokens; (iii) gift vouchers; (iv) goods from Café W or café concessions; and/or (iv) such other products as notified in store from time to time are excluded. This offer cannot be used in connection with Waterstones.com purchases.
- You must present the stamp card to collect your stamps at the time of purchase as we will be unable to issue stamps at a later date (even if a receipt is produced).
- Waterstones reserves the right to stop issuing stamp cards and to withdraw the stamp card scheme at any time and on such notice as it shall deem appropriate. In such a case, it will endeavour, but does not guarantee, to give reasonable notice to allow any cards to be redeemed in accordance with paragraph 5 below.
- To claim your £10 (15 euros outside the UK) Waterstones Gift Card or to have £10 (15 euros outside the UK) in bonus points added to your Waterstones Card, you must complete this stamp card with ten stamps and present it in-store. Stamps from separate cards may be combined to redeem your Waterstones Gift Card or have bonus points added to your Waterstones Card. All relevant cards must be surrendered.
- Photocopied, altered or defaced stamp cards and/or stamps will not be accepted. We may treat as void any stamp card you present if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unlawful or you have otherwise engaged in behaviour which is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of this promotion.
- The £10 or 15 euros value will be supplied in the format of a Waterstones Gift Card, or as bonus points on a Waterstones Card. There is no redemption against other gift cards, book tokens or postage stamps. Standard Waterstones Gift Card terms and conditions will also apply. Completed cards should not be sold on and cash exchanges will not be accepted..
- Neither this stamp card nor the £10 or 15 euro Waterstones Gift Card issued can be exchanged for a cash alternative or book tokens.
- Use of this stamp card implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
- Stamp cards are issued by and remain the property of Waterstones who reserve the right to (i) take any action deemed necessary if it reasonably believes you have misused the card; and (ii) on reasonable notice to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the stamp card.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "Waterstones" means Waterstones Booksellers Limited whose registered address is 203-206 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HD.