The Railway Children
The theatrical event of the summer
Waterstones Cardholders can claim a free drink and save £15 on tickets for The Railway Children, at King’s Cross Theatre, London, until 3rd January 2016.
About the show
Until 3rd January 2016
King’s Cross Theatre, London
All aboard! This stunning adaptation of E. Nesbit’s classic novel The Railway Children is currently playing at London’s King’s Cross Theatre. Set in a new, purpose built 1,000 seat venue, this breath-taking show features a stage built around a real train track, and a beautiful 60-tonne locomotive that steams into the theatre to delight all ages.
A truly unique theatrical experience, The Railway Children has returned to London after winning the Olivier Award for Best Entertainment and sell-out seasons in its previous home at Waterloo.
Don't miss your chance to join Bobbie, Peter and Phyllis on the adventure of a lifetime as they tell the story of how they became the railway children.
Reviews for The Railway Children
**** ‘SPECTACULAR.’ Sunday Express
CRITIC CHOICE **** Time Out
‘Young and old alike are transfixed.’ Independent
**** ‘This is event theatre at its best - an unmissable joy for all ages' Paul Phear Smooth Radio
**** ‘DELIGHTFUL. Kids will love this production but the adults will be moved to tears.’ Evening Standard
‘Young and old alike are transfixed.’ Independen
**** ‘Make the journey back in time with E. Nesbit’s Edwardian adventure.’ Financial Times
**** ‘Glorious.’ Guardian
Claim the offer
Waterstones Cardholders can save £15 off tickets plus claim a free drink.
The offer is valid on Band A tickets only. Offer includes 175ml House Wine, House Beer or a Fentimans soft drink. Offer available on all performances (subject to availability) and must be booked by 3rd January 2016.
Enter the code WATERSTONESCARD in the promotional code box during checkout at Railwaychildrenlondon.com when booking your ticket.
READ BEFORE YOU GO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer applies to Waterstones Cardholders.
- To redeem offer book by 3rd January 2016.
- Offer is valid on all performances of The Railway Children (1st June 2015 – Until 3rd January 2016) excluding matinees.
- Offer valid on Band A tickets only.
- Offer includes 175ml House Wine, House beer or Fentimans soft drink.
- Tickets for all performances are subject to availability and cannot be used retrospectively.
- To redeem the offer simply book online at Railwaychildrenlondon.com and enter WATERSTONESCARD into the promotional code box on booking.
- Tickets are subject to a £1.50 per ticket fee and a delivery fee per transaction of £1.75 for Standard Mail or £1 for Collection at Box Office.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Both Waterstones Cards and Waterstones Pilot Cards are valid for this offer.
Merchant address: King’s Cross Theatre, On the corner of King’s Boulevard & Good’s Way, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4UR