Pre-order Draw – Terms and Conditions
Order your copy of one of the 15 new edition Roald Dahl books (see point 1 in the T&C’s) before midnight on 11.04.2016 for a chance to win a Roald Dahl Bean Chair and a Collector’s Edition print by Quentin Blake.
Don’t worry! If you have already pre-ordered, you will still be entered into the draw. However many books you order, you will still have an equal chance. There will only be one prize winner book per customer.
Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the order draw entitled Roald Dahl order draw. Any Waterstones.com customer who orders a copy of the new edition Roald Dahl books listed below, before midnight on 10.04.2016 will be automatically entered into the draw. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the books. The Prize order Draw applies to the following titles The Twits (ISBN 9780141365497), George’s Marvellous Medicine (9780141365497), Matilda (9780141365466), The BFG (9780141365428), Fantastic Mr Fox (9780141365442), Esio Trot (9780141365480), The Enormous Crocodile (9780141365510), The Magic Finger (9780141365404), The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me (9780141365435), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (9780141365374), The Witches (978014136547), James and the Giant Peach (9780141365459), Danny and the Champion of the World (9780141365411), Charlie and the Great Class Elevator (9780141365381), Boy (9780141365534), Going Solo (9780141365558), Boy and Going Solo (9780141365541), More about Boy (9780141367378).
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- One customer who has pre-ordered one of the new edition Roald Dahl books (see above) from Waterstones.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after the 10.04.2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the pre-order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Penguin Books Limited.