Pre-order Draw – Terms and Conditions
Pre-order your copy of SPQR (9781846683817) by Mary Beard for a chance to win an exclusive private tour of the remains of the Billingsgate Roman House & Baths, first discovered in 1848 hidden under the buildings on Lower Thames Street. Knowledgeable guides from the Museum of London will lead you on an unforgettable exploration of this amazing Roman site, which has rarely been open to the public!
All customers who order a copy of SPQR from Waterstones.com before midnight on 31/03/2016 will be entered into the draw for their chance to win.
Don’t worry! If you have already pre-ordered, you will still be entered into the draw. However many books you order, you will still have an equal chance.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the order draw entitled SPQR (9781846683817) by Mary Beard. Any Waterstones customer who orders a copy of SPQR (9781846683817) by Mary Beard before midnight on 31/03/2016 will be automatically entered into the draw. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book. This competition is only open to UK residents. Transport costs of up to £50 will be provided to help cover mainland UK travel. Proof of transport cost must be provided for reimbursement. Valid for 2 people. We apologize but the site is not accessible for wheelchair users. Please note accommodation is not included. The prize will be before October 2016.
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- A customer who has ordered the SPQR (9781846683817) by Mary Beard from Waterstones.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after the 31/03/2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.