Pre-Order draw Terms and conditions
All customers who pre-order a copy of Lean in 15: The Shape Plan (ISBN 9781509800698) by Joe Wicks at Waterstones.com before midnight on 15th June 2016 will be entered into a draw to win 2 VIP tickets to one of Joe Wicks UK events for the Manchester Dancehouse June 23d, Bristol Redgrave Theatre 27th June or Glasgow Library Main Hall July 1st.
There will be one prize winner. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the time of the prize event, they will also need to be accompanied by an adult, who will also be able to attend. Entrants must be resident in the UK. Don’t worry if you have already pre-ordered on Waterstones.com, you will be entered into the draw.
Travel and accommodation expenses will be provided up to £500 in total.
Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the competition titled Lean in 15: The Shape Plan by Joe Wicks Pre-order Competition. Any Waterstones.com customer who pre-orders a copy of Lean in 15: The Shape Plan (ISBN 9781509800698) by Joe Wicks before midnight on 15th June 2016 will be automatically entered into the competition to win 2 VIP tickets to one of Joe Wicks UK events for Manchester Dancehouse June 23d, Bristol Redgrave Theatre 27th June or Glasgow Library Main Hall July 1st . Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding second or subsequent purchases of the book.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK. Any successful entrants under the age of 18 must provide the written consent of his or her parent or guardian to be received by the Promoter in advance of receiving the Prize. Entrants must be resident in the UK. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the competition.
- There will be one competition winner, chosen at random from all competition entrants. Accommodation and transport costs of up to £500 in total for the competition winner and a guest will be provided and arranged by the publisher.
- The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Within 3 working days of the 15th June 2016 the Promoter will select the winner at random from all entrants. The Prize winner will be notified by telephone or email, and will need to respond by midnight within 3 days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the necessary conditions or refuses the Prize another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By entering the competition, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this competition you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Macmillan Publishers International LTD.