In the Cold Dark Ground Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Pre order your copy of In the Cold Dark Ground (9780007494644) by Stuart McBride and be entered into a prize draw to win one of ten of special edition tartan cover editions of the book. All customers who pre order a copy of In the Cold Dark Ground (9780007494644), from Waterstones.com before midnight on 13.01.2016 will be entered into the draw for a chance to win the tartan jacketed book.
- These terms and conditions apply to the order draw entitled In the Cold Dark Ground pre order Draw. Any Waterstones.com customer who pre orders a copy of In the Cold Dark Ground (9780007494644) by Stuart McBride before midnight on 13.01.2016 will be automatically entered into the draw. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the Title.
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- Ten customers who have ordered In the Cold Dark Ground from Waterstones.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after the 13.01.2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the pre-order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and HarperCollins.