2for1 at Horst: Photographer of Style at the V&A
Waterstones Cardholders can enjoy two tickets for the price of one to see Horst: Photographer of Style at the Victoria and Albert Museum until 4th January 2015.
About the exhibition
Horst: Photographer of Style
6th September 2014 - 4th January 2015
The Victoria and Albert Museum
Horst P. Horst (1906-1999) was one of the leading photographers of the 20th century. In his illustrious 60-year career, Horst worked predominantly in Paris and New York and creatively traversed the worlds of art, fashion, theatre and high society.
One of Vogue's star photographers, this definitive retrospective exhibition presents Horst's iconic fashion images and collaborations with leading designers, models, Hollywood stars and artists including Coco Chanel, Marlene Dietrich and Salvador Dali. Discover Horst's best known photographs alongside unpublished and rarely exhibited vintage prints, conveying the diversity of his output from nude studies to travel photography and legacy as a master photographer.
Travel partner American Airlines; with thanks to Bicester Village, London, and Kildare Village, Dublin; supported by the American Friends of the V&A
Watch the video
Claim the offer
Waterstones Cardholders can enjoy two full price tickets for the price of one with your Waterstones Card - normally £8 (+ £1.20 booking fee) each. To redeem the offer, simply show your Waterstones Card at the V&A's Ticket Desk to buy in person (with no booking fee).
You can also book online at www.vam.ac.uk/horst by entering promotional code WC2HP in the box titled 'Promotional Code' and clicking the 'Apply Code' button to access the exclusive offer.
The special discount tickets appear as 'General Admission - Reduced to £4.60' (this includes an online booking fee of 60p per ticket). These tickets can only be booked in multiples of two.
For more information on the exhibition visit www.vam.ac.uk/horst.
Read before you go
Terms and Conditions
- Offer applies to Waterstones Cardholders only.
- Offer is valid from 6th September 2014 - 4th January 2015.
- Please present your Waterstones Card with booking confirmation/tickets upon entry to the exhibition.
- Horst: Photographer of Style exhibition tickets subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and duplicates will not be issued for lost tickets.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only (£8).
- Online booking subject to £1.20 booking fee.
- Both Waterstones Cards and Waterstones Pilot Cards are valid for this offer.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.
Merchant address: Victoria and Albert Museum, Cromwell Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2RL