Six Four Competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw titled Six Four Prize Draw. No purchase is necessary. Entries must be received by 11.59pm on the closing date of 27/11/2016. Only one entry per person or email address is allowed.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands or Belgium. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the prize draw.
- There will be four prize winners, who will win a copy of Six Four (ISBN: 9781848665286) signed by the author Hideo Yokoyama (“Prize”).
- The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- A random draw supervised by the Promoter will take place within five working days of 28/11/2016 to select the winner(s). The Prize winner(s) will be notified, and will need to respond by midnight within one week of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the necessary conditions or refuses the Prize, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- The decision of the Promoter is final.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- All entries become the property of Waterstones, who assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries nor for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for contacting entrants or forwarding Prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information nor for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- For the name/county of the Prize winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Waterstones.com Six Four Prize Draw Winner to Waterstones.com, 203/206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD after 28/11/2016. No entries should be sent to this address.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”), on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Penguin Random House UK.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
When will my order be ready to collect?
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at