Little Mix: Our World Pre-order Draw
Exclusively from Waterstones.com, pre-order your copy of Little Mix: Our World (ISBN: 9781405927420) for the chance to win tea with the girls of Little Mix on 22nd October at a central London hotel and up to £50 in travel expenses to London. One winner will be able to invite four friends.
All customers who order a copy of Little Mix: Our World from Waterstones.com before midnight on 13/10/2016 will be entered into the draw for their chance to win. Don’t worry! If you have already pre-ordered, you will still be entered into the draw. However many books you order, you will still have an equal chance. One winner will be chosen. This competition is only open to UK residents.
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the pre-order draw entitled Little Mix: Our World Pre-order Draw. Any Waterstones customer who pre-orders a copy of Little Mix: Our World (ISBN Number 9781405927420) (the “Title”) before midnight on 13/10/2016 will be automatically entered into the draw to win tea with the girls of Little Mix on 22nd October at a central London hotel. One winner will be able to invite four friends (if the winner is under 18 one of the friend spots must be given to a guardian). Included in the prize will be up to £50 for travel expenses to London for the winner and for an adult to accompany them (if they are under 18). Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the Title.
2. This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
3. At least one customer who has pre-ordered the Title from Waterstones.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after 13/10/2016.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
5. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
6. By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
7. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
8. Entry to the pre-order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Penguin Books Ltd.