Order to Win! That's Your Lot...
Limmy's second book is a whole load of new, odd, and hilariously grim short stories.
Tom is in a soft play with his daughters. He's bored. He's so bored he can move things with his mind. A man fills up a mate's biscuit tin without ever telling him, to see what happens. Maggie's boyfriend Iain bought a curtain. It keeps attacking them. She wants it out the house. A man is sitting in his wheelie bin at two in the morning, and he wants to tell you why. Kenny's mate Scott is suicidal and ridden with guilt. Kenny takes him on holiday to Benidorm. It'll be some laugh.
Ordering your copy now, and making sure you select your preferred prize location using our form, will put you in the running for one pair of tickets to a That’s Your Lot book tour at one of the following locations:
- Glasgow (9 May)
- London (21 May)
- Dundee (14 May)
- Aberdeen (10 May)
- Newcastle (19 June)
- Cardiff (12 June)
- Leeds (16 June)
This competition is only open to UK residents.
Our draw ends on the midnight of 4th May 2017 and anyone pre-ordering a copy of That's Your Lot until that time will be entered automatically just as long as they have also filled out our form.
This is Limmy's second book. It's a whole load of new, odd, and hilariously grim short stories.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the order draw entitled Limmy Prize Draw. Any Waterstones customer who orders a copy of That’s Your Lot (9780008172602) (the “Title”) and submits the contact form with their waterstones.com account email address and preferred prize location, before midnight on 4th May will be automatically entered into the draw to win. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the Title.
- There will be seven prize winner(s), who will (each) win one pair of tickets to a That’s Your Lot book tour at one of the following locations: Glasgow (9 May), London (21 May), Dundee (14 May), Aberdeen (10 May), Newcastle (19 June), Cardiff (12 June), and Leeds (16 June) (“Prize”).
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the order draw.
- The signed copies of the Title are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw supervised by the Promoter will take place within one working day of fifth May 2017 to select the winner(s). The Prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email, and will need to respond by midnight within three days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the necessary conditions or refuses the Prize, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- The decision of the Promoter is final.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and HarperCollins Publishers.