This Competition is now closed
Pre-ordering your copy of All That She Can See (ISBN: 9780751563177) now will put you in the running for an exclusive, money-can’t-buy opportunity to meet Carrie Hope Fletcher at Primrose Bakery, and feature in one of her YouTube videos!
The prize winner will also be allowed to bring one guest. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the time of the prize event, they will also need to be accompanied by an adult, who will also be able to attend the Cupcake Decorating Master Class.
Transport costs of up to £50 for both the prize winner and their guest (and adult, if applicable) will be provided to help cover mainland UK travel. Proof of transport cost must be provided for reimbursement. Please note accommodation is not included.
Our draw ends on the midnight of 13th July 2017 and anyone pre-ordering a copy of All That She Can See until that time will be entered automatically. Don’t worry if you have already pre-ordered on Waterstones.com, you will be entered into the draw.
A story of love, food and a little bit of magic, All That She Can See is an enchanting and beautiful novel that's guaranteed to be the most magical story you'll read all year.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the competition titled All That She Can See Pre-order Competition. Any Waterstones.com customer who pre-orders a copy of All That She Can See (ISBN: 9780751563177) by Carrie Hope Fletcher before midnight on 13th July 2017 will be automatically entered into the competition. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding second or subsequent purchases of the Title.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK. Any successful entrants under the age of 18 must provide the written consent of his or her parent or guardian to be received by the Promoter in advance of receiving the Prize. The prize winner will also be allowed to bring one guest. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the time of the prize event, they will also need to be accompanied by an adult, who will also be able to attend the Cupcake Decorating Master Class. Entrants must be resident in the UK. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the competition.
- There will be one competition winner, chosen at random from all competition entrants who will win an exclusive, money-can’t-buy opportunity to partake in a Cupcake Decorating Master Class with Carrie Hope Fletcher at Primrose Bakery, and feature in one of her Youtube videos. Due to Carrie’s busy schedule the date of the meet and greet will be confirmed with the winner once the competition has ended, reasonable means will be used to find a date suitable for both parties but if the winner is unable to make the dates and times offered, the prize will be passed onto another entrant. The prize will be fulfilled by 30 April 2018. Transport costs of up to £50 for both the prize winner and their guest (and adult, if applicable) will be provided to help cover mainland UK travel. Proof of transport cost must be provided for reimbursement. Please note accommodation is not included.
- The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable. Once agreed, details of the exact time and date of the meeting with Carrie Hope Fletcher are to remain strictly confidential until after the meeting has taken place. Any unauthorised sharing of the date and time of the Prize will result in the cancellation of the Prize.
- Within 10 working days of 13th July 2017 the Promoter will select the winner at random from all entrants. The Prize winner will be notified by telephone or email, and will need to respond by midnight within one week of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the necessary conditions or refuses the Prize, or, as noted above, cannot attend the meeting with Carrie Hope Fletcher on the chosen date, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By entering the competition, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this competition you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Little Brown Publishing