Pre-order Draw – Terms and Conditions
To celebrate the publication of Chineasy Everyday by ShoaLan, we’re offering you the chance to win one of three fantastic prizes – exclusive to Waterstones.com.
Just by pre-ordering your copy before 27th March 2016 you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of the following:
- A Chineasy goody bag containing: an exclusive tote bag, a copy of Chineasy Everyday plus a full set of Chineasy products including the Chineasy Memory Game and Flashcards.
- £100 worth of Thames & Hudson books celebrating Chinese art and culture.
- 30 sets of Chineasy 100 Postcards and Chineasy Notebooks.
Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the order draw entitled Chineasy Everday pre order draw. Any Waterstones.com customer who pre orders a copy of Chineasy Everyday (9780500292266) by ShoaLan before midnight on 27.03.2016 will be automatically entered into the draw to win either a tote bag full of Chineasy goodies; £100 worth of Thames & Hudson books celebrating Chinese culture, or one of 30 sets of Chineasy 100 Postcards and Cineasy Notebooks.
- Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of Chineasy Everyday.
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- 32 customers who have ordered Chineasy Everyday (9780500292266) from Waterstones.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after the 27.03.2016. to win one of the stated prizes above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By being entered into the draw for Chineasy Everyday (9780500292266) by ShoaLan, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the pre-order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Thames & Hudson Ltd.