Save 25% on tickets to Ming: 50 years that changed China
Waterstones Cardholders can save 25% off full priced adult tickets to Ming: 50 years that changed China at the British Museum from 18th September 2014 - 5th January 2015.
About the exhibition
The BP Exhibition Ming: 50 Years that changed China
18th September 2014 - 5th January 2015
The British Museum
Book now for the British Museum's major exhibition of the autumn. Discover a golden age in China's history, when it was a global superpower run by one family. Between AD 1400 and 1450, the Ming dynasty established Beijing as the capital and built the Forbidden City. China also led the world in maritime expansion, absorbing many fascinating influences along the way resulting in some of the most beautiful objects and paintings ever made. The exhibition will feature spectacular objects from museums across China and the world including the paintings, jewellery and furniture - even a pair of imperial chopsticks - all telling the stories of this most dynamic of ruling families.
If there's one period of Chinese history you really should know more about, it's this one. The porcelain is just the beginning...
Supported by BP.
Claim the offer
Waterstones Cardholders can purchase full price adult tickets for just £12.38 (saving 25%).
To redeem the offer, simply book online at www.britishmuseum.org/ming and enterwaterstonesming on checkout or quote 'waterstonesming' by phone on 020 7323 8181.
The offer can only be booked online or over the phone. Advance booking is strongly recommended, exhibition entry is by timed entry. This offer is valid until 5th January 2015 with a maximum of two tickets per transaction. Subject to availability.
Terms and conditions
- Offer applies to Waterstones Cardholders only.
- This offer is valid between 18th September 2014 - 5th January 2015.
- Exhibition tickets are subject to availability and booking fees apply. The offer is limited to two adult tickets per transaction.
- The offer is capped at 3,000 tickets.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer is non-transferable to another Museum exhibition.
- The British Museum reserves the right to amend exhibition opening hours without prior notice.
- Advance booking is strongly recommended. Exhibition entry is by timed entry.
- Offer only available online and by phone quoiting ?waterstonesming?.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and duplicates will not be issued for lost tickets.
- On the chosen day of their visit, Cardholders can either show their email confirmation or collect their tickets at the Exhibition entrance (Sainsbury Exhibitions Gallery).
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Offer valid on full priced adult tickets (£16.50 before discount).
- A valid Waterstones Card must be presented to Ticket Desk staff.
- Both Waterstones Cards and Waterstones Pilot Cards are valid for this offer.
Merchant address: British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG