THE BP EXHIBITION INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIA: ENDURING CIVILISATION
Waterstones Cardholders can save 25% off full-priced adult tickets to The BP exhibition Indigenous Australia: enduring civilisation at the British Museum until 2nd August 2015.
About the exhibition
The BP exhibition Indigenous Australia: enduring civilisation
23rd April - 2nd August 2015
Entry £10.00 (Waterstones Cardholders £7.50), members and under 16s free
Supported by BP
Logistics partner IAG Cargo
Organised with the National Museum of Australia
Discover the remarkable story of one of the world’s oldest continuing cultures in this major exhibition.
The exhibition is the first show in the UK to present a history of Indigenous Australia through objects and celebrates the cultural strength and resilience of both Aboriginal peoples and Torres Strait Islanders. This culture has continued for over 60,000 years in diverse environments which range from lush rainforest and arid landscapes to inland rivers, islands, seas and urban areas today. Hundreds of different Indigenous groups live across this vast continent, each with their own defined areas, languages and traditions.
Claim the offer
Waterstones Cardholders can purchase full price adult tickets for just £7.50 (saving 25%).
The offer can only be booked online or over the phone. Advance booking is strongly recommended, exhibition entry is by timed entry. This offer is valid until 2nd August 2015 with a maximum of two tickets per transaction.
Subject to availability.
Book by phone
Call 020 7323 8181 and quote 'waterstonesaustralia'.
Use promotion code 'waterstonesaustralia' at checkout.
Terms and conditions
- Offer applies to Waterstones Cardholders only.
- This offer is valid 23rd April – 2nd August 2015.
- Exhibition tickets are subject to availability and booking fees apply. The offer is limited to two adult tickets per transaction.
- The offer is capped at 2,000 tickets.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer is non-transferable to another Museum exhibition.
- The British Museum reserves the right to amend exhibition opening hours without prior notice.
- Advance booking is strongly recommended. Exhibition entry is by timed entry.
- Offer only available online and by phone quoting ‘waterstones’.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and duplicates will not be issued for lost tickets.
- On the chosen day of their visit, Cardholders can either show their email confirmation at the Exhibition entrance (Sainsbury Exhibitions Gallery) or collect their tickets at Ticket Desk.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Offer valid on full priced adult tickets (£10.00) before discount.
- A valid Waterstones Card must be presented to Ticket Desk staff.
- Both Waterstones Cards and Waterstones Pilot Cards are valid for this offer.
Merchant address: British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG