Alfie Deyes book signing
Tickets for this event have now SOLD OUT.
Location: North Kent, venue to be confirmed
Date: Saturday 11th April
Time: from 11am
Ticket Price: £8.99 (including a copy of The Pointless Book 2
About the event
- Alfie Deyes comes to North Kent! Buy a ticket to get yourself a copy of The Pointless Book 2 and a place in line for Alfie to sign your book.
- Exact details of the event location will be emailed to ticket purchasers on Thursday 9th April.
- You will be required to show your ticket to gain entry to the event, and as proof of purchase.
- To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to see Alfie for non-ticket holders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have merchandise signed?
Unfortunately due to time limitations only copies of The Pointless: Book 2 can be signed.
Can I bring my friends?
No, all those queuing MUST have a ticket (which will be exchanged for a wristband). Due to Alfie’s popularity, we cannot allow non-signing customers access to view the signing. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Alfie for non-ticket holders.
What if I want or already have an additional copy of the book?
Alongside, the book that you will receive on presentation of your ticket, you may bring or purchase ONE additional copy of the book for Alfie to sign (additional copies will be available for sale on the day).
Alfie will sign a maximum of two books per person.
Can I meet Alfie or watch the signing if I haven’t bought a book or have a wristband?
Unfortunately, due to the popularity and therefore security measures in place, we cannot allow non-signing customers access to view the signing. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Alfie for non-ticket holders.
What time can we start queuing?
Early arrivals will be turned away. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than 1 hour before the start of the signing will be asked to return later.
Can I have my picture taken with Alfie?
Due to time restrictions unfortunately there will be no opportunity for posed photos with Alfie.
What if I lose my ticket/ wristband?
To queue for the signing you must have your ticket which will be exchanged for a wristband. We cannot replace any lost tickets or wristbands.
I am under 14. Can I still attend?
Yes. Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not need a ticket/ wristband. Due to time and space limitations only one child can be accompanied by one adult and accompanying adults may not be able to access the signing area.
What time does the event finish?
Due to the nature of the event, the end time will be determined by the promoters on the day. We anticipate a maximum event duration of 5 hours.
How many books can I have signed?
A maximum of 2 books per person.
If I cannot make the event on the day, can I have a book reserved and signed?
Unfortunately due to the unique element of this event we cannot reserve or have copies signed for those unable to attend on the day
If you have further questions that are not answered in this FAQ please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The signing will commence from 11am at a location in North Kent to be disclosed to those attending ONLY. This is for the health and safety of attendees.
- Exact details regarding the venue will be e-mailed to purchasers on Thursday 9th April. Please be sure to keep a look out for this email.
- Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact email@example.com quoting your booking reference.
- Early arrivals will be turned away. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than 10am will be asked to return at or after 10am.
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please be prepared to queue.
- You will receive your copy of the book at the venue.
- Your ticket entitles you to one place in the queue to get your book signed by Alfie.
- A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person. One additional copy of the book is permitted to be brought from home or purchased on the day to be signed by Alfie.
- Only Pointless: Book 2 will be signed. No other merchandise will be signed.
- Strictly no posed photos with Alfie will be permitted.
- Due to time restraints unfortunately dedications within the book will not be possible.
- Maximum expected event duration is 5 hours but the exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult. Due to time restraints accompanying adults may not be permitted into the signing space.
- Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Waterstones.com/tickets. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.