Order Draw Terms and Conditions
Thatcher Stole My Trousers by Alexei Sayle
Order your copy of Thatcher Stole My Trousers (9781408864531) by Alexei Sayle for a chance to win a The Comedy Store T-shirt, a poster signed by Alexei Sayle and two tickets to the Thatcher Stole My Trousers launch event at Waterstones Piccadilly on Thursday 10th of March.
All customers who order a copy of the book Thatcher Stole My Trousers (9781408864531) by Alexei Sayle from Waterstones.com before midnight on 29/02/2016 will be entered into the draw for their chance to win.
Don’t worry! If you have already pre-ordered, you will still be entered into the draw. However many books you order, you will still have an equal chance. There will only be one prize winner book per customer and three winners will be chosen.
- These terms and conditions apply to the order draw entitled Thatcher Stole My Trousers (9781408864531). Any Waterstones customer who orders a copy of Thatcher Stole My Trousers (9781408864531) before midnight on 29/02/2016 will be automatically entered into the draw. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book. This competition is only open to UK residents . Transport costs of up to £50 altogether, for the Alexei Sayle launch event in London will be provided to help cover mainland UK travel. Proof of transport cost must be provided for reimbursement. Please note accommodation is not included.
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- A customer who has ordered the Thatcher Stole My Trousers (9781408864531) from Waterstones.com will be chosen at random from all those who have been entered into the draw as soon as possible after the 28/02/2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Bloomsbury Publishing PLC.