2for1 to Britain: One Million Years of the Human Story
Waterstones Cardholders can claim two weekday adult tickets for the price of one at the Natural History Museum's latest exhibition, Britain: One Million Years of the Human Story.
About the exhibition
Britain: One Million Years of the Human Story
13th February - 28th September 2014
The Natural History Museum
Opening times: 10:00-17.50 (last admission 17.15)
Adult tickets: £9*
Travel back in time and experience the dramatic story of prehistoric Britain, its changing landscapes and the people that lived here. Find out how Britain looked long before the Romans, Saxons and Vikings arrived, and discover rarely seen specimens brought to life using the latest scientific techniques. Meet life-size models and uncover incredible finds from sites around Britain that reveal what life was really like one million years ago.
*A voluntary donation is included in our admission ticket prices. If you are a UK taxpayer and pay the ticket price including donation, the Natural History Museum can reclaim the tax on the whole ticket price under the Gift Aid scheme. For every £100 worth of tickets sold, we can claim an extra £25 from the Government. This means you can further support the work of the Museum, at no extra cost to you.
Watch the video
Claim the offer
To claim the offer, print this voucher and present it at the ticket desk along with your Waterstones Card when purchasing your Britain: One Million Years of the Human Story weekday tickets. Offer ends 26th September 2014.
Download the offer voucher >
Terms and conditions
- Offer applies to Waterstones Cardholders.
- Offer is for two adult tickets for the price of one when one full-priced adult ticket is purchased at the Museum. To claim the offer, redeem this voucher when purchasing a ticket.
- Offer is valid from 10.00 to 17.15 Monday to Friday from 13th February to 26th September 2014. Bank holidays are excluded from the offer.
- A valid Waterstones Card must be presented along with this voucher to redeem the offer.
- Britain: One Million Years of the Human Story exhibition tickets subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Only one voucher to be used per Waterstones Card
- Voucher holders must join the queue, should there be one
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and duplicates will not be issued for lost tickets
- Offer valid on adult tickets only
- Both Waterstones Cards and Waterstones Pilot Cards are valid for this offer
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time
Merchant address: Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD