This event has now passed.
Meet Joe Sugg at his Username: Uprising book signing in Liverpool!
Come and meet the amazing Joe Sugg in Liverpool. Purchase price includes one of a limited number of places for Joe’s book signing, plus a copy of Username: Uprising.
Tickets for this event are available by two time slots, 10am and 12pm. You will be required to show your ticket on the day of the event (which will be exchanged for a wristband and your book), to gain entry, and as proof as purchase.
Please keep your ticket in a safe place. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to see Joe Sugg for non-ticket holders.
We want all fans to have the best possible experience at this Username: Uprising event. In the interest of the limited time available and to maximise the number of fans that Joe can meet, the following terms & conditions will be in effect for all Username: Uprising signings.
We are putting these rules in place for the safety and enjoyment of everyone involved. Please respect each other and Joe on the day. Be kind to each other and take the opportunity whilst in line to make some friends. We look forward to seeing you there!
Terms and Conditions for the event.
- The signing slots will commence at 10am and 12pm in Liverpool, at a secret location to be announced to those attending ONLY. This is for the health and safety of attendees.
- Exact details regarding the venue will be e-mailed to purchasers on Friday 20th October. Please be sure to keep a look out for this email. Should you not receive this email on the date specified please contact email@example.com
- Should you not receive your e-ticket confirmation email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference
- Ticket holders should arrive at the venue with the time to redeem their ticket in exchange for a wristband and book. Arrive up to one hour ahead of your allocated signing slot, but no earlier. Any ticket holders arriving at the venue any earlier than one hour before their advertised start time slot may be asked to return later.
- For security purposes bag searches may be in operation on the day
- Due to the nature of book signing events you will be required to queue. Some outside queuing maybe required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers and keep hydrated.
- You will receive your copy of the book ‘Username: Uprising’ at the venue.
- Your ticket entitles you to one place in the queue to have your book signed by Joe.
- Only copies of Username: Uprising book will be signed. No other merchandise/materials will be signed.
- On the #UsernameUprising tour Joe will sit and sign books. So that he can meet more of his fans, there are no selfies but rest assured if you have your camera out and ready, our staff will take a quick snap for you.
- Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high turnout of the event, dedications within the book will not be possible.
- The exact time at which each event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- To avoid any possible disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the signing start time.
- Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults will not require a ticket/wristband. Due to time and space limitations only ONE adult can accompany the child. Due to time restraints accompanying adults may not be permitted into the signing space.
- Please note the event may be filmed of photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage and/or images of you being used for promotional purposes.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Waterstones.com/tickets. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
Frequently asked questions
Can I have merchandise or any other materials signed?
Unfortunately due to time limitations only copies of Username: Uprising purchased with the ticket will be signed. A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person.
Can I bring my friends?
Unfortunately not, all those queuing MUST have a ticket (which will be exchanged for a wristband on the day). Due to Joe’s popularity, we cannot allow non-signing customers access to view the event. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Joe for non-ticket holders.
What if I want or already have an additional copy of the book?
Due to the unique nature of this event it will only be possible to have the book purchased with the ticket signed on the day.
Can I meet Joe or watch the signing if I haven’t bought a book or have a wristband?
Unfortunately, due to the popularity and therefore security measures in place, we cannot allow non-signing customers access to view the event. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Joe for non-ticket holders.
What time can we start queuing?
Arrive up to one hour ahead of your allocated signing slot, but no earlier. Any ticket holders arriving at the venue any earlier than one hour before their advertised start time slot may be asked to return later
Can I have my picture taken with Joe?
On the #UsernameUprising tour Joe will sit & sign books. So that he can meet more of his fans, there are no selfies but rest assured if you have your camera out and ready, our staff will take a quick snap for you
What if I lose my ticket/ wristband?
To queue for the event you must have your ticket which will be exchanged for a wristband. We cannot replace any lost tickets or wristbands.
I am under 14. Can I still attend?
Yes. Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults will not require a ticket/wristband. Due to time and space limitations only ONE adult can accompany the child.
What time does the event finish?
Due to the nature of the event, the end time will be determined by the promoters on the day. To avoid any disappointment please arrive at the advertised start time.
If I cannot make the event on the day, can I have a book reserved and signed?
Unfortunately due to the unique element of this event we cannot reserve nor have copies signed for those unable to attend on the day.
If you have further questions that are not answered in this FAQ please contact: email@example.com