Posting a review on Waterstones.com
Before posting a review you must have first created an account on Waterstones.com. If you do not yet have an account you can create one here and if you are a Waterstone's Cardholder don't forget to link your Card to your account to earn points on all of your purchases.
For help with creating a Waterstones.com account, see our how to create an account help page.
Posting a review
To begin with, make sure you are on the product page of the book you want to review, ie if you want to review The Cuckoo's Calling make sure you are viewing the product page.
- On the right hand side of the page you will see a box saying 'Overall rating' with a button inside saying 'Rate this book...'
- Click on the section 'Rate this book...'
- If you are not already logged in you will be prompted to log in. You must be logged in to review a book
- When copying your review from another document, it is best to have it saved in Notepad (rather than Word) as this will help prevent characters corrupting.
- Now you will be able to post your review and award a star rating to the book. Once you have finished writing your review, hit the 'Submit my review' button.
You have now successfully posted a review on Waterstones.com!
Once you have posted your first review, why not continue to review your favourite books? Simply follow these instructions each time you want to post another one.
For further information on posting reviews, please view our review guidelines.
Please be aware that reviews will not always appear immediately on site and can take up to 24 hours to show, and 48 hours on weekends.