What If It’s Us: In Conversation with Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
Sunday 28th October 13:00 at Manchester Library , St Peter's Square , Manchester , M2 5PD
Join two New York Times bestselling authors at this exclusive event when they will be talking about their long awaited collaborative book, What If It’s Us - a stunning new novel about two boys who can’t decide if the universe is pushing them together or pulling them apart. The event will be chaired by Youtube book blogger, Lucy Richardson (AKA: The Book Belle).
Becky Albertalli is the author of the highly acclaimed novels Simon vs. the Home Sapiens Agenda (film: Love Simon), The Upside of Unrequited, and Leah on the Offbeat. Becky is a Former clinical psychologist who specialized in working with children and teens.
Adam Silvera has worked in the publishing industry as a bookseller, marketing assistant and book reviewer. His novels include More Happy Than Not, History is All You Left Me and They Both Die At The End.
All authors will be signing books after the event.
Tickets: £14.00, includes entry and a copy of What If It’s Us plus an exclusive poster
or £6 general admission. Subject to booking fees.
Terms & conditions:
- Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Due to limited seating allocation at this venue accompanying adults would need to require a ticket to this event.
- Each ticket entitles the ticket holder to one seat at this event and then one place in line to have books signed by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
- If you purchase a ticket including the book, you will receive the book at the venue
- Along with the book purchased with the ticket one additional copy of both Becky and Adam’s books are permitted to be brought from home or purchased on the day to be signed. Each author will sign two books per ticket holder.
- Due to the anticipated high turnout of the event, dedications within the books are only guaranteed for one copy of What if It’s Us per ticket holder.
- There will be the opportunity to have a photo taken with Becky and Adam – this will be assisted due to time constraints and there will be strictly no selfies.
- Staff will be on hand to take your camera/phone to get a photo of you with Becky and Adam whilst they sign your books. There will not be an official photographer present at the event.
- Due to time limitations there will only be one photo with Becky and Adam per ticket holder.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Manchester Library , St Peter's Square , Manchester , M2 5PD
Book your ticket today
Terms & Conditions
Please note that events can occasionally be cancelled at short notice or their times or dates may alter; we therefore recommend that you check with the shop before travelling.
If you are unable to attend an event we can often reserve signed copies. Please contact the host shop for details. Reserved copies cannot be guaranteed and may not always carry dedications.
All signings (unless otherwise stated) operate on a first come first served basis, so early arrival is often recommended.