An Evening with Connie Glynn
Thursday 20th September 18:30 at London - Piccadilly
Connie will be talking about the world of THE ROSEWOOD CHRONICLES and modern fairy tales, her experiences as an author, and answering your questions about the new book. Come along to this intimate event for your opportunity to have an exclusive photo against the backdrop of Maradova Castle, receive some delicious Rosewood themed confectionary and be entered into a raffle to be sorted into your school house by Connie herself.
Terms and conditions:
· Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference.
· You will be required to show your ticket to gain entry to the event, and as proof of purchase.
· You will receive your copy of the book at the venue.
· A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person. One additional copy of Connie’s books is permitted to be brought from home or purchased on the day to be signed. Connie will sign a maximum of two books per person.
· A member of staff will be on hand to take a picture of you with Connie.
· Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult and accompanying adults may not be permitted into the event space.
· Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Book your ticket today
Terms & Conditions
Please note that events can occasionally be cancelled at short notice or their times or dates may alter; we therefore recommend that you check with the shop before travelling.
If you are unable to attend an event we can often reserve signed copies. Please contact the host shop for details. Reserved copies cannot be guaranteed and may not always carry dedications.
All signings (unless otherwise stated) operate on a first come first served basis, so early arrival is often recommended.